Thursday, November 6, 2014

First post!

This is my first post! My blog is about the reality of dreams and what they mean and why they exist. I'm interested in this topic specifically because I wanted to do my entire blog on the human brain itself but I decided to make it less vague, and narrow it down to what I thought would have the most questions surrounding it and dreams stuck out to me. I've had a certain interest on the brain for some time now and it's almost a passion for me to learn about, I'm hoping that throughout the time we have on this assignment I'll develop a blog that is interesting for everyone!

22 comments:

  1. Wow I love your site. It is very interesting. I also really like your Voki and Avatar. Maybe work on posting more.

    rlly cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I like the concept of your blog. I love the color pink so nice color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is easy to read and not hard to look at and your voki is a sick wizard

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is fantastic and extremely attractive to anyone interested in your topic. No gripes, really good blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the color of your blog. The banner at the top is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pink. Your subject is interesting. And i like your voki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice simple background, nothing is confusing and I like the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink background and detailing color is very pretty. its nice and tidy good job! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know that i am very interested in dreams and how they work! i think this subject will be very interesting for me
    i really like the background, although maybe the colors could be reworked a bit better

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog looks nice. The colors contrast well and the blog is very neat and tidy. The topic that you picked is interesting. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blog looks good. The colors are very nice. Change the font and colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this blog looks very good. its very easy to read. need to show more about what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the title is really good it caught my attention
    you are at the start of something good, just keep adding

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you picked a topic that you love, it makes it more enjoyable for us too! The colors are nice, very soft on the eyes. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool blog i like the color of your background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blog looks like a good start! ^u^ It could use a little more, I dunno detail maybe or some cool pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice color contrast but needs more substance

    ReplyDelete